The Melag Vacuklav 41 B + is the Benchmark not only for Speed and Handling, but also in Quality and Reliability
Melag’s high-quality sterilisation is the result of the combination of a high-performance vacuum system and best quality steam. The twin chamber technology used in the Premium-Plus-Class enables quick air evacuation from the sterilisation chamber, sterilisation packaging and instrument cavities. At the same time, the air is evacuated from the steam very effectively. This saves further time and extends the life-expectancy of your vacuum pump.
- This powerful 18 litre autoclave with innovative Twin-Chamber technology allows the removal of unwrapped instruments after 10 minutes and wrapped instruments in the “Quick B” – program after just 17 minutes.
- The Vacuklav 41 B + fractionated pre-vacuum and drying has a patented air-cooling system that makes this autoclave a real “stand alone” model. Fill with water, plug it in to the power supply and its ready for use.
- The revolutionary new operating concept allows easy, intuitive operation with the extra – large color touch screen which allows the operator clear easy to use information and cycle options.
- Particularly innovative is the integrated software which allows the tracking of each sterilised instrument. This is an additional security at no extra cost a feature greatly appreciated by the Dentists and doctors alike.
The Melag Vacuklav 41B+ has a standard chamber depth of 35cm and patented ventilation system, enabling it to really “stand-alone”, as it only has to be plugged in, in order to work. Up to 6kg of instruments can be sterilised in record time. With integrated water containers for fresh feed water and waster water.
All units are supplied with CF card
- 2 Year warranty
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 46 x 50 x 55cm (Height incl display 56cm), feet fit on 50cm benchtop
- Weight: 59kg
- Mains Supply: 220-240V / 50Hz – 60Hz / 3,400 W